Three items in total you have to submit for the camera-ready submission to the CMT system:
- Final pdf file of your manuscript
- Compressed folder of your LaTeX / MS Word files (Can be in .zip/.rar)
- Springer Copyright Form (you may download the form at the bottom of the page)
Final Manuscript submission:
Please consider the comments from reviewers (you have to log in to the CMT as author), and incorporate their feedback into the final version of your manuscript, which must be submitted through the submission system by September 30, 2020. Finally, in the process of producing the final submission, please follow these important guidelines:
- The title of the paper, the authors, and the author order cannot be changed.
- The revised paper must conform to the format detailed in the Author guideline (https://icira2020.org/for-authors/).
- Major changes to the reviewed and accepted paper are not permitted; please limit your revisions to minor amendments of format and content, and be mindful of the reviewers’ comments when updating the paper. The Technical Committee reserves the option to use the accepted version of the paper if the modified version differs substantially from the version that was reviewed.
- The submission must include all the necessaries LaTeX / MS word files that can be recompiled to generate your manuscript (Please compress all the files into a zip/rar folder before submission).
In addition, please note that at least one author must be registered for the conference at full registration which can cover at most TWO papers that he/she authored or co-authored. The registration information will be online shortly. Furthermore, we follow the NO-SHOW policy strictly: papers that are not presented at the conference will be excluded from the official proceedings. It is therefore very important that at least one author of this paper attends the conference to present the work.
Copyright Form Submission:
Please download the form here, fill in the necessary and submit together with the camera-ready files to the CMT system.