(New! 30 Jun 2020) The paper submission deadline is now extended to 31 July 2020. Please submit your paper (in pdf) through the link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICIRA2020/Submission/Index.
(04 Jun 2020) To ensure the safety of the participants and reduce the risk of Covid19 proliferation due to traveling, the ICIRA 2020 will go fully online. Please be reminded that the paper submission has been extended to 30 June 2020. The arrangement regarding the e-Conference Platform will be announced soon. Looking forward to see you in November!
(27 Apr 2020) Due to Covid-19 pandemic, ICIRA 2020 has been postponed to 5-7 November 2020. Both remote presenters and remote attendees will be an option if physical attendance is not possible, more details will be out soon. Align with this, the special session application and the paper submission has been extended to the 31 May 2020 and 30 June 2020 respectively.
The 13th International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications (ICIRA2020) is organized by the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (Malaysia Chapter) with the theme “CloudRobotics”. The Conference will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from November 5th to 7th, 2020. All accepted and published papers will be included in Springer LNAI/LNCS and indexed by Scopus and EI.
- (New, 25 Jun) The paper submission deadline is extended to 31 July 2020!
- (30 May) The paper submission link is up!
- (27 Apr) The deadline for Special session proposal is extended. Please submit your proposal to email@example.com.
- (27 Apr) The deadline for Paper submission is extended.
- (27 Apr) The conference has been postponed to 5-6 November 2020
- ICIRA2020 website is online on December 20, 2019.
- (Extended) Special Session/Workshop Proposals –
April 01, 2020, May 31, 2020
- (Extended) Paper Submission –
June 30, 2020, July 31, 2020
- Author Notification –
August 14, 2020September 15, 2020
- Camera Ready Deadline – September 30, 2020
What is ICIRA 2020
The conference with a theme on CloudRobotics offers a unique and constructive platform for scientists and engineers throughout the world to present and share their recent research and innovative ideas in the areas of robotics, automation, mechatronics, and applications with integration of Cloud technologies.
Inspiring Plenary Talks
To be presented by our researchers and engineers with expertise in Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics. A total of (tentative) papers in oral and poster forms to be presented to our attendees.